What is Brainspotting?
It is a physiological and neurobiological therapy that through eye positioning and bilateral auditory stimulation uses the body’s innate ability to heal itself to resolve mental health issues and enhance performance.
Brainspotting identifies areas in the brain that are holding unresolved trauma and distressing experiences to then process and release them
For more information, check out this video from the developer Dr. David Grand:
Who is Brainspotting for?
- Trauma survivors and individuals suffering with PSTD
- New Moms experiencing Postpartum Depression/ Anxiety
- Individuals suffering from addiction and substance abuse
- Individuals suffering with anxiety, depression, relationship issues, perfectionism
- Individuals experiencing blocks to reaching their potential
- Athletes experiencing blocks and/ or performance anxiety
- Individuals with chronic pain
Brainspotting can be combined with other types of therapy and can be used with all different models.
To discuss how Brainspotting might change your life, book a call with me today.
Click here to schedule a call!